Welcome to our Week Five edition of the Friday Five Pack. The Eagles are coming off the Bye Week and Andy Reid has never lost in these situations. This trend should continue as the Birds take on a terrible Tampa Bay Buccaneers team. Donovan McNabb also makes his return and we hope he stays healthy.
Please review the questions and provide your answers in the comments section!
1. Do you expect the play calling to involve more short passes and quick releases to avoid Donovan McNabb from having to take a big hit?
2. Jeremiah Trotter was taking snaps with the first team defense this week. What type of playtime do you see him getting in his first game back?
3. If the Eagles get a big lead early on Sunday, should McNabb sit so he can further rest his ribs?
4. What type of workload should Brian Westbrook get in his return Sunday? Should he and LeSean McCoy split playtime evenly?
5. What will be the final score?