We’re still hurting from a Dallas loss, but we have to put that behind us and focus on the Chargers. They are a good football team and going out west and coming home with a win would be a great thing for the Eagles. Everyone knew that once they hit their division games their schedule was going to be much tougher so they are going to have to play much more consistently then they did the first half of the year.
Please review the questions and provide your answers in the comments section!
1. Do you think the Eagles are at a disadvantage coming off a tough loss at home while the Chargers picked up a final drive win on the road?
2. The Chargers defense is much better against the pass than the run, do you think the Eagles shock the world and try to establish a run game early?
3. With all the changes in personnel on defense due to injuries and other things, what type of game plan do you expect Sean McDermott to implement against the Chargers?
4. Offensively or defensively, what do you think is most important for the Eagles to accomplish in order to pick up a win?
5. What will the final score be?