The Eagles will head into their Sunday night matchup with the Bears desperate for a win. They have under-performed the last two weeks and need to get back into the swing of things. Currently they are still sitting in good position to make a playoff run; however, they are going to need to step up their play down the stretch if they really want to get there. Donovan McNabb has labeled this game as a must win and I agree with him. Anything else would be a complete disappointment.
Please review the questions and provide your answers in the comments section!
1. What would you recommend the Eagles do in order to improve their red zone production?
2. Can you see Eldra Buckley or Michael Vick starting to see the field more now that we know Brian Westbrook will be out for an extended period of time, possibly the season?
3. Our defense has played very mediocre football as of late. What do you think our biggest defensive weakness is right now?
4. I’m sure you’ve heard that Donovan McNabb has labeled this as a must win game. What are your thoughts on this statement?
5. What will the final score be?