The Eagles take on the Washington Redskins for the second time on Sunday and look to pick up another win and continue their run towards the playoffs. They have the chance to make up a little ground in the NFC East as Brian Dawkins and the Broncos beat down the Giants for us. This is a team the Eagles shouldn’t have a problem beating but they need to play much better than when the last time they met. Big plays were the story when we last played and that’s not something you can rely on all the time. The Birds have to come out and control the clock and create some turnovers. Over the years, the Eagles have played strong in December so they need to win this game then continue their December domination.
Please review the questions and provide your answers in the comments section!
1. What do the Eagles need to do different than the first time the teams met this year?
2. Our defense is pretty banged up right now. What concerns you most about the state of the defense?
3. DeSean Jackson had two huge plays against the Redskins in the last meeting and will probably see a lot of attention. Who do you see stepping up on offense if Jackson is shut down on the day?
4. With a 6-4 record at this point, do you think the Eagles will make the playoffs this year?
5. What will the final score be?