The Birds head south this Sunday to take on the Falcons who are undefeated in their dome this year. It is the return of Michael Vick and a game the Eagles need to win to keep rolling towards the postseason. Atlanta is right outside the bubble so you know they want to win this game just as bad as the Eagles do. There are some key injuries on both side of the ball so it should be interesting to see if that has any affect on the outcome of the game.
Please review the questions and provide your answers in the comments section!
1. How do you think the Falcons fans will react to the return of Michael Vick?
2. Who do you expect to step up in the absence of DeSean Jackson?
3. Do you think the Eagles defensive game plan changes at all with Matt Ryan ruled out of the game?
4. The Eagles always play well in December. This year they play three out of four teams that are legitimate playoff contenders. How do you see them fairing this December?
5. What will the final score be?