Before Sunday’s game starts with the Giants, the Eagles will know whether they’re playing for sole possession of first place in the division or looking to stay tied. Dallas has a tough matchup with the Chargers so the Eagles could very well be playing to stand alone atop the NFC East. This can’t be their main focus, however as they have a tough game to worry about themselves. The Giants come in looking to tie the Eagles record and gain some ground in the NFC East. Taking down the Eagles would be two big division wins in a row for them and just the momentum they need to make a playoff run. The Eagles need to come in and play at the level they’re capable of playing at.
Please review the questions and provide your answers in the comments section!
1. Do you see the Giants being a different team than the one the Eagles played in November?
2. Do you believe this is the kind of game Andy Reid should come out and win for the Eagles to prove he was worth his contract extension?
3. The Eagles made a ton of big plays last time they played the Giants. Do you see this happening again or do you think the Eagles will try to do more to control the clock?
4. What aspect of the Eagles game do you think is most important for them to get a win on Sunday?
5. What will the final score be?