Should it be Super Bowl or Bust for Kevin Kolb?

Posted on 16. Aug, 2010 by in Eagles Related

The 2010 season brings a lot of new hope and excitement to the Eagles team, but the same goal still remains; winning a Super Bowl. However, the goals under Kevin Kolb seem to be much different than when McNabb was under center. Entering the 2010 season the fan base seems to be content with an 8-8 or 9-7 season. In comparison every season that McNabb entered, it was always Super Bowl or bust.

Sure it’s Kolb’s first year as a starting quarterback, but he is also entering the 4th season of his career. This is not a situation where the team is coming off a 3-13 season and the team is starting a first-year QB. The Eagles are returning a majority of their starters and coming off an 11-5 record. The wide receivers have another year under their belt and tight end Brent Celek is coming off a breakout season. The offensive line may have all 5 starters for the start of the season. LeSean McCoy now has the offense down and enters the season knowing he is in control of the backfield. If the Eagles upgraded all-around and have what the town thinks is a better QB, than how come we are not talking about just making the playoffs rather than making a trip to the Super Bowl?

This season will be one that is interesting to watch. Donovan McNabb took the blame for many of the Eagles’ losses. When the offensive line played bad it was McNabb’s fault. When the defense fell asleep and didn’t play well, McNabb took the blame. When wide receivers couldn’t get open it was McNabb’s fault. You get the point. Are the fans going to boo Kolb if he is put in similar positions? Something tells me the fans will give Kolb slack if he can’t get the job done right away.

This is the best fan base all-around and we demand winners. There should be no reason to get excited about an 8-8 season. That’s mediocre and in my opinion that’s an underachievement. This Eagles team is extremely talented and we should be demanding a division title and a Super Bowl.

Why are we giving this Eagles team more room for error? Yes, they are young but this team, outside a few changes, has the same players that were here last year. If this team doesn’t play well, the fans should let them know the same way we have for the past 10 years. Expectations should remain high.

This is not a comparison between McNabb and Kolb. This is not to say that one is better than the other. I am simply stating that the fans wanted McNabb out because they feel Kolb can better fit this offense, but yet we have lowered our expectations for the season along the way. Kolb should have the same expectations as McNabb, winning a super bowl or bust.

Kevin Kolb

Tags: ,

29 Responses to “Should it be Super Bowl or Bust for Kevin Kolb?”

1. Bill

16. Aug, 2010

I think a small minority may feel Kolb is better NOW but not the majority. Seems like this article was written by another bitter McNabb fan who is twisting facts a bit to get his point across. Most new quarterbacks will take their lumps and that (and the defense) is what is keeping most fan’s expectations somewhat reasonable. Before the trade I didn’t expect a championship this season no matter who was quarterbacking this team and I would guess most fan’s felt that way. Chill and enjoy the new look Eagles.

Chris Reply:

Thanks for your comment Bill. I was a McNabb fan but I also called for the change. But if McNabb was still here we would be saying we are one year removed from the NFC championship and would accept nothing less than a Super Bowl. Kolb comes in and everyone says he is better fit but yet we lower our expectations dramatically. I am super excited about the new look, it’s just an interesting observation.

Bill Reply:

Not we Chris. I just typed that would not be my expectations this year even if McNabb was still here. Did I feel that McNabb had enough talent to win a championship here. If Dilfer can win one than there is no doubt in my mind that McNabb could and probably should have. It didn’t happen and with everything that faced the Eagles concerning their quarterbacks this year I think it was time to move on. If you want to go into this season with unrealistic goals that you set for this team and feel that it was unsuccessful if those goals aren’t reached than that is up to you. I will enjoy watching this team grow and hopefully improve until they get their chance in a season or two.

Chris Reply:

Bill you have a valid point. I agree that it was time to move on from McNabb. I was calling for Kolb since the middle of last season. The fact of the matter is that McNabb took the blame for those two losses to the Cowboys. If we are in a similar position this year and the same results happen, will Kolb be the blame? With you saying that they will get their chance in a season or 2 than you are saying that they are close to being real contenders. I am not expecting a Super Bowl this season by any means but I think that they are alot closer than many people thing. They have the majority of their starters returning and they went 11-5 last year. Bill what are your realistic goals for the season?

Bill Reply:

The main thing I would like to see this year is the growth and improvement of Kolb. If you want numbers I am thinking 8-8 to 10-6 and maybe squeaking into the playoffs. This team is extremely young (talks of possibly 10 rookies making the team) with a new quarterback. Anything more would practically be a miracle. Kolb will have his growing pains and like you said in an earlier post, defense wins championships. Way too early to get any kind of a feel for this defense although early indications suggest improvement everywhere except for maybe RCB. Still, they need some time to grow before we start talking Superbowl here, in my opinion.

Hugo Reply:

Bill, in response to your first post, I don’t think the author of the article is a bitter McNabb fan but rather a bitter Eagles fan. Facts weren’t really twisted, it just so happens that McNabb was the shot caller on the team and he had chance after chance to lead the birds to win a super bowl but never sealed the deal. Also, don’t compare McNabb to Trent Dilfer. Dilfer was on the Ravens for only a year, he won a super bowl and went to Seattle, that is a totally different scenario than what McNabb was in. He had 11 seasons to win and as you know this is beyond frustrating. Kolb has been under McNabb for 3 years now so he knows what worked and what didn’t as well as how to harness the dynamics of this great team. He is young and will obviously make mistakes, but he knows what needs to be done and has had a different perspective of the field than McNabb and has seen where things failed and he is going to make the effort to apply himself and what needs to be done for this team. 11-5 in the ’09 season will be tough for a fresh quarterback to strive for, but Kolb is healthier than McNabb and has the knowledge of what failed and what didn’t. Mr. Kolb might just have what it takes to take the birds to the bowl.

Bill Reply:

Hugo, maybe twisting was too strong of a word. Stretching may have been a better one. I get tired of seeing and hearing how some people feel that “everyone” blames McNabb for “every” loss even though I have seen and heard blame spread around to the whole team. I also don’t get where you think I was comparing McNabb’s situation to Dilfer’s. I used Dilfer as an example of a bad quarterback winning a Superebowl. That’s all I meant by it. Honestly, read my reply over. Where’s the comparison? To tell you the truth I’m a little baffled that someone seems offended because they thought Dilfer was compared to McNabb. Kind of funny. If you have read my comments throughout this thread you will see that I was all for the McNabb trade and Kolb being given the reins. More than all for it as I have been an advocate and very out spoken on it on other websites. I’m excited and think this team has a bright future. I just don’t think a championship is reachable this year. Hope I’m wrong. We’ll find out soon enough.

Chris Reply:

As an Eagles fan it was disappointing to watch the Eagles get so close but not getting over the edge to win it all. Some consider the Eagles this generations Buffalo Bills. I think Kolb has learned a lot from McNabb but he has also learned how to take the good with the bad. Question is how many years do we give Kolb? He is 25. Who knows if there will be an NFL next season but you have to think this team is close to being serious contenders. This is not a rebuilding season in my opinion. This will not be a 2-14 year. The Eagles will be fighting for the playoffs and possibly the division. If Kolb can put this team in position to win than I think we will be alright. He must limit his mistakes. I want to see how Kolb looks against a decent D. He will get this shot tomorrow. Thanks for your input Hugo.

hugo Reply:

I couldn’t agree more. This season is not a rebuilding season at all. Just because McNabb (and Westbrook) are gone doesn’t mean we are starting rookies. These guys are young and experienced and the Eagles are going to be a major contender this season.

2. Mike

16. Aug, 2010

I agree..the eagles should expect Super Bowl since they have a solid team. Look at the teams that Trent Dilfer “carried” to superbowls. He was managable and had half the weapons on offensive that Kolb has.

Chris Reply:

You know how the saying goes, “Defense wins championships”. Trent Dilfer was nothing special. If you look back at previous champions it doesn’t take a hall of fame QB to win the superbowl. By default the better a team does, the higher the expectations are the following year. Kolb has very good supporting cast but if the defense struggles the team will not go far. This is a team sport and time will tell how good this team will become. The fan base should expect a winning product this season nothing less.

Bill Reply:

Come on Mike. Dilfer won one Superbowl and that defense was incredible. Take a look at the Eagles defense. Not exactly on par with the Ravens championship D. Give this team some time. Players need to think they can win it all every year. Fans can afford to be realists.

3. Birdman of VA

17. Aug, 2010

I love how the writer says, “When the offensive line played bad it was McNabb’s fault. When the defense fell asleep and didn’t play well, McNabb took the blame. When wide receivers couldn’t get open it was McNabb’s fault.” How about the countless times in clutch situations that McNabb spent the afternoon throwing the ball at receivers FEET, or over their HEADS, or simply getting sacked! Or, better yet, how about the times in CLUTCH situations where McNabb tossed an interception to the other team. The press also had NO problem with giving the WIN to McNabb when the O-line played incredibly, or the defense snuffed out the other team. No, the good comes with the bad and McNabb was and will continue to be inconsistent! That is what Eagles fans want, consistency at quarterback. This team has had some incredible players over the years, all overshadowed by McNabb criticism or praise. McNabb is a great guy, but no longer the Number 5 we knew. I wish him nothing but success at Washington, but give me a consistent Kolb and I’ll be happy!

Chris Reply:

Birdman I appreciate your comment. I agree McNabb should be blamed for a lot of missed throws and worm balls. But he also took blame when it wasn’t his fault. That’s what happens when you are at the QB position. QBs take too much credit when they win and take too much blame when they lose. It’s the nature of the position. I would argue that this offense is more talented than any offenses that we have seen in some time. Don’t think I want McNabb here still because I don’t but I am interested to see what kind of blame/praise Kolb receives. McNabb was put into the spotlight right away because he was such a high draft pick and because he had success early. Kolb will be put in that same position if he has success this year. With high expectations comes more pressure to win.

4. Colleen

17. Aug, 2010

McNabb inherited the keys to a Pinto, offensively, while Kolb is being given the keys to a Ferrari as far as his skill players. To be fair, McNabb had the benefit of a very good defense & offensive line for most of his career. ISo, if we go 6-10, a la the Packers’ first year with Rodgers where we lose because of the defense, then I can handle it. But, although it’s reasonable to expect some growing pains … Kolb doesn’t really get any leeway for an offensive failure in my opinion. I won’t say Super Bowl or bust, because it is a team game, but I will be questioning the move if Kolb doesn’t run the offense well.

Chris Reply:

Colleen, I would agree with your assessment. McNabb came in with very little skill on the offensive side of the ball. Kolb has weapons at every position. You could be Peyton Manning but if the D doesn’t show up you will not win in this league. I’m excited to see what happens this season.

Bill Reply:

Colleen, what in the world is wrong with Pintos? LOL. You and every other Eagles fan will second guess the decision to replace a proven vet like McNabb but the Eagles were faced with a tough decision. Go with a very good, sometimes great (and sometimes bad) quarterback who would be turning 35 in the first year of a contract extension or go with the young gun who everyone in the organization seems to have a lot of confidence in. I am glad they made the choice they did but am also happy I didn’t have to make it.

Chris Reply:

Bill they made the right decision. McNabb is on the decline and has been since the Super Bowl. He was hit with too many injuries and for some reason refused to use his legs more. Kolb is a true pocket passer and we saw last week that when he needs to he will escape the pocket and get what he can. The Eagles absolutely made the right decision. Why McNabb was traded in the division is another topic for another day. Thanks for the comments guys and keep ‘em coming.

Colleen Reply:

I don’t disagree with the decision … it needed to be made this year in order to get something in return for one of them and, obviously, Kolb has more upside at this point. My response was more to Chris’ point about the fans being willing to lower expectations this year. The TEAM may not be ready to win it all yet, but I will be disappointed if Kolb’s play sets the offense back (which I don’t think it will). I won’t cut ANY QB slack for poor play and Kolb is no exception.

5. TheDream34

19. Aug, 2010

I come from a Football (soccer)/Basketball background since I live in Germany (actually Nigerian) and I don’t really know a lot about Football. Hearing that Kolb would be the starting QB and reading all your comments I asked myself how nobody was talking about Michael Vick. How could you make Kolb the starting QB with Vick on your team. I would take Vick over Kolb all day long but as I said I don’t really know a lot about the sport. So please, can somebody enlighten me?

Bill Reply:

There are a few reasons I could give you why Reid would turn to Kolb without giving Vick a thought as his starter but the best one I could give you is that Vick has a career 53% completion rate. Not exaclty what you’re looking for when your team has a pass heavy offense.

Chris Reply:

TheDream, Vick is only here to serve as an experienced back up and come in to make certain plays. He is a playmaker, not a starting QB. I was at the preseason game last week and while he had some nice runs, he turned the ball over way too much and did not look comfortable in the pocket. He is very inconsistent and is always thinking run first.

Mike Reply:

To add to both of these comments, the Eagles are also looking for their next long term solution.

Donovan McNabb was the quarterback for over a decade. They’d like to fill in someone else who can have that same type of longevity.

Bill Reply:

Mike, are you saying that you don’t believe that the Eagles think that Kolb is their long term solution? I only ask this because before Kolb was drafted all the Eagles had at their #2 spot was career backups behind McNabb.

Mike Reply:

Bill, what I’m saying is that the Eagles DO believe Kolb is their long term solution and that Vick doesn’t fit into that description.

That’s why there wasn’t even a QB competition in camp, because Kolb is the guy.

Bill Reply:

Got you Mike. Sorry about that. When you typed looking it made me wonder what you meant. I absolutely agree with you. Sounds like they have been pretty sure that he would be their next long term solution since they drafted him. Looks like they could be right. Can’t wait to see how he does tonight!

6. Josh

25. Aug, 2010

Going into this season, I have confidence that Kolb will have a very good year. I also believe we made some really good draft picks and upgraded in key areas. Still…I’m not going to demand that we win the Superbowl this year. That’s just ludicrous. This is a very young team who needs a good year under the belt to gel as a cohesive unit. Also, you are completely ignoring the fact that this team has two really big question marks going into this season. One being a battered offensive line and the other being a very suspect secondary. Until those units prove themselves to be better than they look or are improved on via free agency/ draft, I think demanding a Superbowl victory is a little unrealistic.

Chris Reply:

Josh, the offensive line does look beat up at the moment, but Todd Herremans will be back for the 3rd preseason game. That’s 4/5 of your line. O-line was a big question mark last year too. Every team goes through injuries but you have to somehow get past that. I agree that without a solid O line than the QB will struggle. Looking at the defensive side of the ball, I think it all starts up front. If they can get pressure it helps the secondary out. Look at the turnovers we got last preseason game because of the pressure. I was suspect of the secondary as well, but Hobbs has shown me he can really play. I think we should be alright on the defensive side of the ball. My question to you is where did you put the blame when the Eagles lost those 2 games to the Cowboys at the end of the season? Also, what would you consider a successful season this year?

7. Paul

11. Oct, 2010

Long term solution may have been premature in my opinion. McNabb is demonstrating he is still hungry and though change is good the timing is critical. Today’s Eagles are still struggling with QB identity issues. Though Vick brings back memories of both Mc Nabb and even, dare I say Randal Cunningham it takes time to settle in. One thing to note … Both McNabb and Cunningham were exciting QB’s not sure they were/are great but definately solid and exciting. Regardless of an established returning team or not we still are looking for a great QB… McNabbs day may still be yet to come … This team will respond to a “great” QB plain and simple. Something to think about.

[Reply]

PHVsPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19hZHNfcm90YXRlPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gZmFsc2U8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19hZF8yNTBfYWRzZW5zZTwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIDxzY3JpcHQgdHlwZT1cInRleHQvamF2YXNjcmlwdFwiPjwhLS0NCmdvb2dsZV9hZF9jbGllbnQgPSBcInB1Yi04OTA1MzI0Njc3NTc0Mzk1XCI7DQovKiBiaXJkc2ZhbjI1MHgyNTAgKi8NCmdvb2dsZV9hZF9zbG90ID0gXCI2NTQxNDM2MTg4XCI7DQpnb29nbGVfYWRfd2lkdGggPSAyNTA7DQpnb29nbGVfYWRfaGVpZ2h0ID0gMjUwOw0KLy8tLT4NCjwvc2NyaXB0Pg0KPHNjcmlwdCB0eXBlPVwidGV4dC9qYXZhc2NyaXB0XCINCnNyYz1cImh0dHA6Ly9wYWdlYWQyLmdvb2dsZXN5bmRpY2F0aW9uLmNvbS9wYWdlYWQvc2hvd19hZHMuanNcIj4NCjwvc2NyaXB0PjwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX2FkXzI1MF9pbWFnZTwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIGh0dHA6Ly93d3cud29vdGhlbWVzLmNvbS9hZHMvd29vdGhlbWVzLTI1MHgyNTAuZ2lmPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fYWRfMjUwX3VybDwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIGh0dHA6Ly93d3cud29vdGhlbWVzLmNvbTwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX2FkX2NvbnRlbnRfYWRzZW5zZTwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIDxzY3JpcHQgdHlwZT1cInRleHQvamF2YXNjcmlwdFwiPjwhLS0NCmdvb2dsZV9hZF9jbGllbnQgPSBcInB1Yi04OTA1MzI0Njc3NTc0Mzk1XCI7DQovKiBiaXJkc2ZhbiAqLw0KZ29vZ2xlX2FkX3Nsb3QgPSBcIjc3MDY4OTAyMjRcIjsNCmdvb2dsZV9hZF93aWR0aCA9IDQ2ODsNCmdvb2dsZV9hZF9oZWlnaHQgPSA2MDsNCi8vLS0+DQo8L3NjcmlwdD4NCjxzY3JpcHQgdHlwZT1cInRleHQvamF2YXNjcmlwdFwiDQpzcmM9XCJodHRwOi8vcGFnZWFkMi5nb29nbGVzeW5kaWNhdGlvbi5jb20vcGFnZWFkLytzZmdSbWx1YW1GdVgxUjVjR1U5YW1GMllWOXpZM0pwY0hRbVJtbHVhbUZ1WDB4aGJtYzlkR1Y0ZEM5cVlYWmhjMk55YVhCMCsvK3NmZ1JtbHVhbUZ1WDFSNWNHVTlhbUYyWVY5elkzSnBjSFFtUm1sdWFtRnVYMHhoYm1jOWRHVjRkQzlxWVhaaGMyTnlhWEIwKy9zaG93X2Fkcy5qc1wiPg0KPC9zY3JpcHQ+PC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fYWRfY29udGVudF9kaXNhYmxlPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gZmFsc2U8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19hZF9jb250ZW50X2ltYWdlPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gaHR0cDovL3d3dy53b290aGVtZXMuY29tL2Fkcy93b290aGVtZXMtNDY4eDYwLTIuZ2lmPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fYWRfY29udGVudF91cmw8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSBodHRwOi8vd3d3Lndvb3RoZW1lcy5jb208L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19hZF9pbWFnZV8xPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gaHR0cDovL3d3dy5kaWNrc3Nwb3J0aW5nZ29vZHMuY29tL2dyYXBoaWNzL3Byb21vL2RzcC9kc3BfMjVvZmZhZF9hdWdfMTI1eDEyNS5qcGc8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19hZF9pbWFnZV8yPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gaHR0cDovL3d3dy5tb2RlbGxzLmNvbS9ncmFwaGljcy9wcm9tby9tb2QvbW9kXzEyNXgxMjUuZ2lmPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fYWRfaW1hZ2VfMzwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIGh0dHA6Ly9lZmFzaGlvbi5ocy5sbG53ZC5uZXQvbzMzL2Vmcy9hZmZpbGlhdGUvQUZGX05FXzEyNXgxMjVfc2RzLmdpZjwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX2FkX2ltYWdlXzQ8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSBodHRwOi8vdGhlc3BvcnRzYXV0aG9yaXR5LmNvbS9ncmFwaGljcy9wcm9tby90c2EvdHNhXzEwb2Zmb3JkZXJfc2VwdF8xMjV4MTI1LmpwZzwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX2FkX2ltYWdlXzU8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSBodHRwOi8vYTcxMi5nLmFrYW1haS5uZXQvNy83MTIvMjI1LzFkL3d3dy5lc3Buc2hvcC5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2xpbmtzaGFyZS9FU1BOc2hvcC9FU1BOX05GTEdlYXIwODA5XzEyNXgxMjUuZ2lmPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fYWRfaW1hZ2VfNjwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIGh0dHA6Ly93d3cubmZsc2hvcC5jb20vZ3JhcGhpY3MvcHJvbW8vTkZML25mbF9waGlfMTI1eDEyNXguanBnPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fYWRfdG9wX2Fkc2Vuc2U8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSA8c2NyaXB0IHR5cGU9XCJ0ZXh0L2phdmFzY3JpcHRcIj48IS0tDQphbWF6b25fYWRfdGFnPVwiYmlyZHNmY29tLTIwXCI7IA0KYW1hem9uX2FkX3dpZHRoPVwiNDY4XCI7IA0KYW1hem9uX2FkX2hlaWdodD1cIjYwXCI7IA0KYW1hem9uX2NvbG9yX2JhY2tncm91bmQ9XCJFQkVDREZcIjsgDQphbWF6b25fY29sb3JfbG9nbz1cIkZGRkZGRlwiOyANCmFtYXpvbl9jb2xvcl9saW5rPVwiMkI1QTZCXCI7IA0KYW1hem9uX2FkX2xvZ289XCJoaWRlXCI7IA0KYW1hem9uX2FkX3RpdGxlPVwiQmlyZHNGYW4uY29tIE9uZSBTdG9wIEVhZ2xlcyBTaG9wXCI7IC8vLS0+PC9zY3JpcHQ+DQo8c2NyaXB0IHR5cGU9XCJ0ZXh0L2phdmFzY3JpcHRcIiBzcmM9XCJodHRwOi8vd3d3LmFzc29jLWFtYXpvbi5jb20vcy9hc3cuanNcIj48L3NjcmlwdD48L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19hZF90b3BfZGlzYWJsZTwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIGZhbHNlPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fYWRfdG9wX2ltYWdlPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gaHR0cDovL3d3dy53b290aGVtZXMuY29tL2Fkcy93b290aGVtZXMtNDY4eDYwLTIuZ2lmPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fYWRfdG9wX3VybDwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIGh0dHA6Ly93d3cud29vdGhlbWVzLmNvbTwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX2FkX3VybF8xPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gaHR0cDovL2NsaWNrLmxpbmtzeW5lcmd5LmNvbS9mcy1iaW4vY2xpY2s/aWQ9ZEJQeHZlWDJOWWcmb2ZmZXJpZD0xODAzNDguMTAwMDA4NDUmdHlwZT00JnN1YmlkPTA8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19hZF91cmxfMjwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIGh0dHA6Ly9jbGljay5saW5rc3luZXJneS5jb20vZnMtYmluL2NsaWNrP2lkPWRCUHh2ZVgyTllnJm9mZmVyaWQ9MTQ3Mzc3LjEwMDAwMTQ1JnR5cGU9NCZzdWJpZD0wPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fYWRfdXJsXzM8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSBodHRwOi8vY2xpY2subGlua3N5bmVyZ3kuY29tL2ZzLWJpbi9jbGljaz9pZD1kQlB4dmVYMk5ZZyZvZmZlcmlkPTE3NzIxNS4xMDAwMDAwNiZ0eXBlPTQmc3ViaWQ9MDwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX2FkX3VybF80PC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gaHR0cDovL2NsaWNrLmxpbmtzeW5lcmd5LmNvbS9mcy1iaW4vY2xpY2s/aWQ9ZEJQeHZlWDJOWWcmb2ZmZXJpZD0xODE3ODMuMTAwMDEwMjkmdHlwZT00JnN1YmlkPTA8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19hZF91cmxfNTwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIGh0dHA6Ly9jbGljay5saW5rc3luZXJneS5jb20vZnMtYmluL2NsaWNrP2lkPWRCUHh2ZVgyTllnJm9mZmVyaWQ9MTAxNTgzLjEwMDAwMTk4JnR5cGU9NCZzdWJpZD0wPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fYWRfdXJsXzY8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSBodHRwOi8vY2xpY2subGlua3N5bmVyZ3kuY29tL2ZzLWJpbi9jbGljaz9pZD1kQlB4dmVYMk5ZZyZvZmZlcmlkPTE0NTc2MS4xMDAwMDI0OCZ0eXBlPTQmc3ViaWQ9MDwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX2FsdF9zdHlsZXNoZWV0PC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gZ3JlZW4uY3NzPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fYXV0b19pbWc8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSBmYWxzZTwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX2NhdF9leDwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIDwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX2NvbW1lbnRfcG9zdHM8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSBTZWxlY3QgYSBudW1iZXI6PC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fY29udGFjdGZvcm1fZW1haWw8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSA8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19jb250ZW50PC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gZmFsc2U8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19jb250ZW50X2FyY2hpdmVzPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gZmFsc2U8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19jb250ZW50X2ZlYXQ8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSBmYWxzZTwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX2N1c3RvbV9jc3M8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSA8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19jdXN0b21fZmF2aWNvbjwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIDwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX2N1c3RvbV9zZW9fdGVtcGxhdGU8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSBhOjM6e2k6MDthOjU6e3M6NDoibmFtZSI7czoxMDoic2VvX2luZm9fMSI7czozOiJzdGQiO3M6MDoiIjtzOjU6ImxhYmVsIjtzOjQ6IlNFTyAiO3M6NDoidHlwZSI7czo0OiJpbmZvIjtzOjQ6ImRlc2MiO3M6MTg5OiJBZGRpdGlvbmFsIFNFTyBjdXN0b20gZmllbGRzIGF2YWlsYWJsZTogPHN0cm9uZz5DdXN0b20gUGFnZSBUaXRsZXM8L3N0cm9uZz4uIEdvIHRvIDxhIGhyZWY9Imh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYmlyZHNmYW4uY29tL3dwLWFkbWluL2FkbWluLnBocD9wYWdlPXdvb3RoZW1lc19zZW8iPlNFTyBTZXR0aW5nczwvYT4gcGFnZSB0byBhY3RpdmF0ZS4iO31pOjE7YTo1OntzOjQ6Im5hbWUiO3M6MTA6InNlb19mb2xsb3ciO3M6Mzoic3RkIjtzOjU6ImZhbHNlIjtzOjU6ImxhYmVsIjtzOjE2OiJTRU8gLSBTZXQgZm9sbG93IjtzOjQ6InR5cGUiO3M6ODoiY2hlY2tib3giO3M6NDoiZGVzYyI7czo3NzoiTWFrZSBsaW5rcyBmcm9tIHRoaXMgcG9zdC9wYWdlIDxzdHJvbmc+Zm9sbG93YWJsZTwvc3Ryb25nPiBieSBzZWFyY2ggZW5naW5lcy4iO31pOjI7YTo1OntzOjQ6Im5hbWUiO3M6MTE6InNlb19ub2luZGV4IjtzOjM6InN0ZCI7czo1OiJmYWxzZSI7czo1OiJsYWJlbCI7czoxMzoiU0VPIC0gTm9pbmRleCI7czo0OiJ0eXBlIjtzOjg6ImNoZWNrYm94IjtzOjQ6ImRlc2MiO3M6NTY6IlNldCB0aGUgUGFnZS9Qb3N0IHRvIG5vdCBiZSBpbmRleGVkIGJ5IGEgc2VhcmNoIGVuZ2luZXMuIjt9fTwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX2Rpc2FibGVfbmF2X2Rlc2NyaXB0aW9uPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gZmFsc2U8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19mZWF0dXJlZF9wb3N0czwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIDE8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19mZWVkYnVybmVyX2lkPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gaHR0cDovL2ZlZWRzLmZlZWRidXJuZXIuY29tL2JpcmRzZmFuPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fZmVlZGJ1cm5lcl91cmw8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSBodHRwOi8vZmVlZHMuZmVlZGJ1cm5lci5jb20vYmlyZHNmYW48L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19mcmFtZXdvcmtfdmVyc2lvbjwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIDMuNi4wMzwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX2dvb2dsZV9hbmFseXRpY3M8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSA8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19ob21lX2FyYzwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIGZhbHNlPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29faG9tZV9saW5rPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gdHJ1ZTwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX2hvbWVfbGlua19kZXNjPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29faG9tZV9saW5rX3RleHQ8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSBIb21lPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29faG9tZV90aHVtYl9oZWlnaHQ8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSA5MjwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX2hvbWVfdGh1bWJfd2lkdGg8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSAyNDc8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19pbWFnZV9oZWlnaHQ8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSAyMTA8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19pbWFnZV9zaW5nbGU8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSB0cnVlPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29faW1hZ2Vfd2lkdGg8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSA1NDA8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19sb2dvPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gaHR0cDovL3d3dy5iaXJkc2Zhbi5jb20vd3AtY29udGVudC93b29fdXBsb2Fkcy80LTMtYmFubmVyLWZpeC5wbmc8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19tYW51YWw8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSBodHRwOi8vd3d3Lndvb3RoZW1lcy5jb20vc3VwcG9ydC90aGVtZS1kb2N1bWVudGF0aW9uL2J1c3ktYmVlLzwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX29wdGlvbnM8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSBhOjU1OntzOjE4OiJ3b29fYWx0X3N0eWxlc2hlZXQiO3M6OToiZ3JlZW4uY3NzIjtzOjg6Indvb19sb2dvIjtzOjYzOiJodHRwOi8vd3d3LmJpcmRzZmFuLmNvbS93cC1jb250ZW50L3dvb191cGxvYWRzLzMtYmFubmVyLWZpeC5wbmciO3M6MTM6Indvb190ZXh0dGl0bGUiO3M6NToiZmFsc2UiO3M6MTg6Indvb19jdXN0b21fZmF2aWNvbiI7czowOiIiO3M6MjA6Indvb19nb29nbGVfYW5hbHl0aWNzIjtzOjA6IiI7czoxODoid29vX2ZlZWRidXJuZXJfdXJsIjtzOjM2OiJodHRwOi8vZmVlZHMuZmVlZGJ1cm5lci5jb20vYmlyZHNmYW4iO3M6MTQ6Indvb19jdXN0b21fY3NzIjtzOjA6IiI7czoxNzoid29vX2ZlZWRidXJuZXJfaWQiO3M6MzY6Imh0dHA6Ly9mZWVkcy5mZWVkYnVybmVyLmNvbS9iaXJkc2ZhbiI7czoyMToid29vX2NvbnRhY3Rmb3JtX2VtYWlsIjtzOjA6IiI7czoxMzoid29vX2hvbWVfbGluayI7czo0OiJ0cnVlIjtzOjE4OiJ3b29faG9tZV9saW5rX3RleHQiO3M6NDoiSG9tZSI7czoxODoid29vX2hvbWVfbGlua19kZXNjIjtzOjA6IiI7czoyNzoid29vX2Rpc2FibGVfbmF2X2Rlc2NyaXB0aW9uIjtzOjU6ImZhbHNlIjtzOjE4OiJ3b29fZmVhdHVyZWRfcG9zdHMiO3M6MToiMSI7czoxMjoid29vX2hvbWVfYXJjIjtzOjU6ImZhbHNlIjtzOjg6Indvb190YWJzIjtzOjU6ImZhbHNlIjtzOjE3OiJ3b29fcG9wdWxhcl9wb3N0cyI7czoxNjoiU2VsZWN0IGEgbnVtYmVyOiI7czoxNzoid29vX2NvbW1lbnRfcG9zdHMiO3M6MTY6IlNlbGVjdCBhIG51bWJlcjoiO3M6MTg6Indvb192aWRlb19jYXRlZ29yeSI7czoxODoiU2VsZWN0IGEgY2F0ZWdvcnk6IjtzOjExOiJ3b29fdHdpdHRlciI7czowOiIiO3M6MTY6Indvb19jb250ZW50X2ZlYXQiO3M6NToiZmFsc2UiO3M6MTE6Indvb19jb250ZW50IjtzOjU6ImZhbHNlIjtzOjIwOiJ3b29fY29udGVudF9hcmNoaXZlcyI7czo1OiJmYWxzZSI7czoyMjoid29vX3Bvc3RfaW1hZ2Vfc3VwcG9ydCI7czo0OiJ0cnVlIjtzOjE0OiJ3b29fcGlzX3Jlc2l6ZSI7czo0OiJ0cnVlIjtzOjE3OiJ3b29fcGlzX2hhcmRfY3JvcCI7czo0OiJ0cnVlIjtzOjEwOiJ3b29fcmVzaXplIjtzOjQ6InRydWUiO3M6MTI6Indvb19hdXRvX2ltZyI7czo1OiJmYWxzZSI7czoyMDoid29vX2ltYWdlX2RpbWVuc2lvbnMiO3M6MzoiMTIwIjtzOjE2OiJ3b29faW1hZ2Vfc2luZ2xlIjtzOjQ6InRydWUiO3M6MTM6Indvb19yc3NfdGh1bWIiO3M6NToiZmFsc2UiO3M6MTg6Indvb19hZF90b3BfZGlzYWJsZSI7czo1OiJmYWxzZSI7czoxODoid29vX2FkX3RvcF9hZHNlbnNlIjtzOjQxNDoiPHNjcmlwdCB0eXBlPVwidGV4dC9qYXZhc2NyaXB0XCI+PCEtLQ0KYW1hem9uX2FkX3RhZz1cImJpcmRzZmNvbS0yMFwiOyANCmFtYXpvbl9hZF93aWR0aD1cIjQ2OFwiOyANCmFtYXpvbl9hZF9oZWlnaHQ9XCI2MFwiOyANCmFtYXpvbl9jb2xvcl9iYWNrZ3JvdW5kPVwiRUJFQ0RGXCI7IA0KYW1hem9uX2NvbG9yX2xvZ289XCJGRkZGRkZcIjsgDQphbWF6b25fY29sb3JfbGluaz1cIjJCNUE2QlwiOyANCmFtYXpvbl9hZF9sb2dvPVwiaGlkZVwiOyANCmFtYXpvbl9hZF90aXRsZT1cIkJpcmRzRmFuLmNvbSBPbmUgU3RvcCBFYWdsZXMgU2hvcFwiOyAvLy0tPjwvc2NyaXB0Pg0KPHNjcmlwdCB0eXBlPVwidGV4dC9qYXZhc2NyaXB0XCIgc3JjPVwiaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hc3NvYy1hbWF6b24uY29tL3MvYXN3LmpzXCI+PC9zY3JpcHQ+IjtzOjE2OiJ3b29fYWRfdG9wX2ltYWdlIjtzOjUxOiJodHRwOi8vd3d3Lndvb3RoZW1lcy5jb20vYWRzL3dvb3RoZW1lcy00Njh4NjAtMi5naWYiO3M6MTQ6Indvb19hZF90b3BfdXJsIjtzOjI0OiJodHRwOi8vd3d3Lndvb3RoZW1lcy5jb20iO3M6MjI6Indvb19hZF9jb250ZW50X2Rpc2FibGUiO3M6NToiZmFsc2UiO3M6MjI6Indvb19hZF9jb250ZW50X2Fkc2Vuc2UiO3M6NDU4OiI8c2NyaXB0IHR5cGU9XCJ0ZXh0L2phdmFzY3JpcHRcIj48IS0tDQpnb29nbGVfYWRfY2xpZW50ID0gXCJwdWItODkwNTMyNDY3NzU3NDM5NVwiOw0KLyogYmlyZHNmYW4gKi8NCmdvb2dsZV9hZF9zbG90ID0gXCI3NzA2ODkwMjI0XCI7DQpnb29nbGVfYWRfd2lkdGggPSA0Njg7DQpnb29nbGVfYWRfaGVpZ2h0ID0gNjA7DQovLy0tPg0KPC9zY3JpcHQ+DQo8c2NyaXB0IHR5cGU9XCJ0ZXh0L2phdmFzY3JpcHRcIg0Kc3JjPVwiaHR0cDovL3BhZ2VhZDIuZ29vZ2xlc3luZGljYXRpb24uY29tL3BhZ2VhZC8rc2ZnUm1sdWFtRnVYMVI1Y0dVOWFtRjJZVjl6WTNKcGNIUW1SbWx1YW1GdVgweGhibWM5ZEdWNGRDOXFZWFpoYzJOeWFYQjArLytzZmdSbWx1YW1GdVgxUjVjR1U5YW1GMllWOXpZM0pwY0hRbVJtbHVhbUZ1WDB4aGJtYzlkR1Y0ZEM5cVlYWmhjMk55YVhCMCsvc2hvd19hZHMuanNcIj4NCjwvc2NyaXB0PiI7czoyMDoid29vX2FkX2NvbnRlbnRfaW1hZ2UiO3M6NTE6Imh0dHA6Ly93d3cud29vdGhlbWVzLmNvbS9hZHMvd29vdGhlbWVzLTQ2OHg2MC0yLmdpZiI7czoxODoid29vX2FkX2NvbnRlbnRfdXJsIjtzOjI0OiJodHRwOi8vd3d3Lndvb3RoZW1lcy5jb20iO3M6MTg6Indvb19hZF8yNTBfYWRzZW5zZSI7czozMTg6IjxzY3JpcHQgdHlwZT1cInRleHQvamF2YXNjcmlwdFwiPjwhLS0NCmdvb2dsZV9hZF9jbGllbnQgPSBcInB1Yi04OTA1MzI0Njc3NTc0Mzk1XCI7DQovKiBiaXJkc2ZhbjI1MHgyNTAgKi8NCmdvb2dsZV9hZF9zbG90ID0gXCI2NTQxNDM2MTg4XCI7DQpnb29nbGVfYWRfd2lkdGggPSAyNTA7DQpnb29nbGVfYWRfaGVpZ2h0ID0gMjUwOw0KLy8tLT4NCjwvc2NyaXB0Pg0KPHNjcmlwdCB0eXBlPVwidGV4dC9qYXZhc2NyaXB0XCINCnNyYz1cImh0dHA6Ly9wYWdlYWQyLmdvb2dsZXN5bmRpY2F0aW9uLmNvbS9wYWdlYWQvc2hvd19hZHMuanNcIj4NCjwvc2NyaXB0PiI7czoxNjoid29vX2FkXzI1MF9pbWFnZSI7czo1MDoiaHR0cDovL3d3dy53b290aGVtZXMuY29tL2Fkcy93b290aGVtZXMtMjUweDI1MC5naWYiO3M6MTQ6Indvb19hZF8yNTBfdXJsIjtzOjI0OiJodHRwOi8vd3d3Lndvb3RoZW1lcy5jb20iO3M6MTQ6Indvb19hZHNfcm90YXRlIjtzOjU6ImZhbHNlIjtzOjE0OiJ3b29fYWRfaW1hZ2VfMSI7czo4MDoiaHR0cDovL3d3dy5kaWNrc3Nwb3J0aW5nZ29vZHMuY29tL2dyYXBoaWNzL3Byb21vL2RzcC9kc3BfMjVvZmZhZF9hdWdfMTI1eDEyNS5qcGciO3M6MTI6Indvb19hZF91cmxfMSI7czo5NToiaHR0cDovL2NsaWNrLmxpbmtzeW5lcmd5LmNvbS9mcy1iaW4vY2xpY2s/aWQ9ZEJQeHZlWDJOWWcmb2ZmZXJpZD0xODAzNDguMTAwMDA4NDUmdHlwZT00JnN1YmlkPTAiO3M6MTQ6Indvb19hZF9pbWFnZV8yIjtzOjU3OiJodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm1vZGVsbHMuY29tL2dyYXBoaWNzL3Byb21vL21vZC9tb2RfMTI1eDEyNS5naWYiO3M6MTI6Indvb19hZF91cmxfMiI7czo5NToiaHR0cDovL2NsaWNrLmxpbmtzeW5lcmd5LmNvbS9mcy1iaW4vY2xpY2s/aWQ9ZEJQeHZlWDJOWWcmb2ZmZXJpZD0xNDczNzcuMTAwMDAxNDUmdHlwZT00JnN1YmlkPTAiO3M6MTQ6Indvb19hZF9pbWFnZV8zIjtzOjY5OiJodHRwOi8vZWZhc2hpb24uaHMubGxud2QubmV0L28zMy9lZnMvYWZmaWxpYXRlL0FGRl9ORV8xMjV4MTI1X3Nkcy5naWYiO3M6MTI6Indvb19hZF91cmxfMyI7czo5NToiaHR0cDovL2NsaWNrLmxpbmtzeW5lcmd5LmNvbS9mcy1iaW4vY2xpY2s/aWQ9ZEJQeHZlWDJOWWcmb2ZmZXJpZD0xNzcyMTUuMTAwMDAwMDYmdHlwZT00JnN1YmlkPTAiO3M6MTQ6Indvb19hZF9pbWFnZV80IjtzOjgwOiJodHRwOi8vdGhlc3BvcnRzYXV0aG9yaXR5LmNvbS9ncmFwaGljcy9wcm9tby90c2EvdHNhXzEwb2Zmb3JkZXJfc2VwdF8xMjV4MTI1LmpwZyI7czoxMjoid29vX2FkX3VybF80IjtzOjk1OiJodHRwOi8vY2xpY2subGlua3N5bmVyZ3kuY29tL2ZzLWJpbi9jbGljaz9pZD1kQlB4dmVYMk5ZZyZvZmZlcmlkPTE4MTc4My4xMDAwMTAyOSZ0eXBlPTQmc3ViaWQ9MCI7czoxNDoid29vX2FkX2ltYWdlXzUiO3M6MTA5OiJodHRwOi8vYTcxMi5nLmFrYW1haS5uZXQvNy83MTIvMjI1LzFkL3d3dy5lc3Buc2hvcC5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2xpbmtzaGFyZS9FU1BOc2hvcC9FU1BOX05GTEdlYXIwODA5XzEyNXgxMjUuZ2lmIjtzOjEyOiJ3b29fYWRfdXJsXzUiO3M6OTU6Imh0dHA6Ly9jbGljay5saW5rc3luZXJneS5jb20vZnMtYmluL2NsaWNrP2lkPWRCUHh2ZVgyTllnJm9mZmVyaWQ9MTAxNTgzLjEwMDAwMTk4JnR5cGU9NCZzdWJpZD0wIjtzOjE0OiJ3b29fYWRfaW1hZ2VfNiI7czo2MjoiaHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZmxzaG9wLmNvbS9ncmFwaGljcy9wcm9tby9ORkwvbmZsX3BoaV8xMjV4MTI1eC5qcGciO3M6MTI6Indvb19hZF91cmxfNiI7czo5NToiaHR0cDovL2NsaWNrLmxpbmtzeW5lcmd5LmNvbS9mcy1iaW4vY2xpY2s/aWQ9ZEJQeHZlWDJOWWcmb2ZmZXJpZD0xNDU3NjEuMTAwMDAyNDgmdHlwZT00JnN1YmlkPTAiO308L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19waXNfaGFyZF9jcm9wPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gdHJ1ZTwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX3Bpc19yZXNpemU8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSB0cnVlPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fcG9wdWxhcl9wb3N0czwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIFNlbGVjdCBhIG51bWJlcjo8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb19wb3N0X2ltYWdlX3N1cHBvcnQ8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSB0cnVlPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fcmVzaXplPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gdHJ1ZTwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX3Jzc190aHVtYjwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIGZhbHNlPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fc2hvcnRuYW1lPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gd29vPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fc2luZ2xlX2hlaWdodDwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIDEyMDwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX3NpbmdsZV93aWR0aDwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIDE4MDwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX3RhYnM8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSBmYWxzZTwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX3RleHR0aXRsZTwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIGZhbHNlPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fdGhlbWVuYW1lPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gQnVzeSBCZWU8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb190aHVtYl9oZWlnaHQ8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSA4ODwvbGk+PGxpPjxzdHJvbmc+d29vX3RodW1iX3dpZHRoPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gODg8L2xpPjxsaT48c3Ryb25nPndvb190d2l0dGVyPC9zdHJvbmc+IC0gPC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fdXBsb2Fkczwvc3Ryb25nPiAtIGE6Mjp7aTowO3M6NjU6Imh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYmlyZHNmYW4uY29tL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvd29vX3VwbG9hZHMvNC0zLWJhbm5lci1maXgucG5nIjtpOjE7czo2MzoiaHR0cDovL3d3dy5iaXJkc2Zhbi5jb20vd3AtY29udGVudC93b29fdXBsb2Fkcy8zLWJhbm5lci1maXgucG5nIjt9PC9saT48bGk+PHN0cm9uZz53b29fdmlkZW9fY2F0ZWdvcnk8L3N0cm9uZz4gLSBTZWxlY3QgYSBjYXRlZ29yeTo8L2xpPjwvdWw+