Week Four presents plenty of story lines. Donovan McNabb makes his return to Philadelphia and will do everything in his power to try and prove to the Eagles that they shouldn’t have traded him. New Eagles quarterback, Michael Vick, will look to continue his success and help prove that the Eagles are just fine without McNabb.
Outside of that story, this is the Eagles first divisional game and a win will allow them to stay atop the NFC East. Winning is always good, but taking down a divisional foe just adds to the fun.
Today we ask the fans a series of questions based around the upcoming match-up. Leave your answers in the comments section!
1. If you were at the game on Sunday, and Donovan McNabb was introduced before the game, would you cheer him or boo him?
2. Do Andy Reid and the Eagles have the advantage from playing with McNabb for so long or does McNabb hold the upper-hand over the defense?
3. Which Redskins player are you most worried about on offense? On defense?
4. What is the biggest thing the Eagles need to do to be successful against the Redskins on Sunday?
5. What will the final score be?