It’s revenge time. The Eagles will play only their second divisional game of the season, yet it is against the divisional opponent they’ve seen once already. Donovan McNabb was able to return to Philadelphia and leave with a win, so now it’s time to get one back in his house.
Michael Vick and the Eagles are playing at a high level right now and are coming off a very big win. Sometimes, a big, emotional win like that can lead to a let down the following week. However, the Redskins have a lot of drama surrounding their team right now, and you have to like the match-up on paper.
Today we ask the fans a series of questions based around the upcoming match-up. Leave your answers in the comments section!
1. Do you believe the Eagles should extend Vick? If so, at what point should they do it?
2. What are your thoughts on the current McNabb-Shanahan relationship?
3. What concerns you most about the Redskins coming into the Monday night match-up?
4. What player could be an x-factor for the Eagles on Sunday?
5. What will the final score be?