The stage is set. It’s going to be a prime-time match-up for the Eagles and Giants on Sunday night, with the winner taking the outright lead in the NFC East. We have one team coming off a historic win, while the other is coming off a game they’d like to forget.
Despite what happened last week, these are two very talented teams that will be going to war this weekend. The winner will be in very good shape moving forward, but the loser will be far from out of the playoff race. It’s sure to be a good one.
Today we ask the fans a series of questions based around the upcoming match-up. Leave your answers in the comments section!
1. Who has a better mindset coming into this game – the Eagles coming off a huge win or the Giants coming off a disappointing loss? Why?
2. What does the Eagles defense need to do in order to shut down Eli Manning and the Giants offense?
3. Michael Vick has been phenomenal this season. What are you enjoying most about his game right now?
4. What player could be an x-factor for the Eagles on Sunday?
5. What will the final score be?