It’s rematch time. The Eagles have already taken down the Giants once this year and will look to complete the regular season sweep this Sunday at the new Meadowlands. Both teams are hurting from injury but must push on as they continue in the playoff race.
The winner of Sunday’s game will have the outright lead in the NFC East and will be in the drivers seat to make the playoffs. The loser won’t be eliminated but will need to win their final two games and possibly get some help from other teams.
Today we ask the fans a series of questions based around the upcoming match-up. Leave your answers in the comments section!
1. What impressed you most from the Eagles first matchup with the Giants?
2. Offensively, how would you attack a very talented Giants defense?
3. With the loss of Stewart Bradley, do you worry about Jamar Chaney? How do you think he will play?
4. What player could be an x-factor for the Eagles on Sunday?
5. What will the final score be?